Select the Stock tab, Setup, Products, Addons. Select New Entry.
- Enter in the Model number or if you want an entire product group enter in PRODGRP and the product group code.
- Enter the stage this add-on will appear in the list.
- Enter the Model number of the Add-on.
- Enter in the QTY of the add-on.
- Leave the Price/Reduction and F/R blank and it’ll use the selling price of the add-on product or you can set up an overriding Fixed price or reduction from selling price.
- Other options can be used for date range, Location and if you need to report on these you can give them a promotional name.
In the sales screen, add a model that an add-on applies to. On the Right hand side below your warranties will now appear the list of add-ons.
Select a + to put an add-on onto the sale.